LuxeSkin Med Spa Policies:
- FIRST VISIT – Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow ample time to check in and complete intake paperwork.
- LATE ARRIVAL – We understand that issues can arise that may cause you to be late for your appointment. If arrival is delayed, we will make every effort to accommodate your full appointment, but service time may be abbreviated to avoid delays for other guests. Medical treatments and treatments that require a specific amount of time to be completed may be subject to rescheduling. Abbreviated treatments are charged at full value. Please call us to confirm you can still be seen if you anticipate arriving more than 10 minutes past your scheduled time.
- LATE CANCELLATION & MISSED APPOINTMENT – We have a 24-hour cancellation policy on all appointments. Late cancellations or no-show appointments are subject to a flat fee of $100, regardless of service type.
- PRICES & PROMOTIONS – We are committed to continuously expanding our services to ensure we bring you the latest and greatest technology. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated accordingly, please note that prices, services, and products are subject to change at any time without notice. Special offers and discounts may not be combined. When presented with more than one discount opportunity, we will automatically give patients the discount of greater value at the time of purchase.
- PAYMENTS – Because our practice is limited to elective aesthetic medicine, we do not bill insurance. All prices are subject to change without notice. We accept cash, Visa®, MasterCard®, Care Credit™, and LuxeSkin Med Spa gift cards; we do not accept checks.
- REFUNDS – Products: Many of our products sold in our practice are considered “prescription” products. This usually refers to the fact that such products cannot be purchased over the counter at retail stores or even at pharmacies. Some products are actual medications such as Tretinion (generic Retin-A). We do not offer refunds on products purchased. Products may be returned for in-store credit within 7 days from the date of purchase when there is a documented allergic reaction to the product. Defective products (i.e., a broken pump) may be exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase for the same product only. In accordance with federal law, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on prescription products for any reason. Treatments: All treatment sales are final; refunds or credits cannot be offered once treatment is completed. To ensure our clients always receive the greatest experience, if for some reason you decide against a treatment that has been prepaid for, unused service values (cash equivalent for the remaining amount of a treatment package) can be applied to any other service.
- QUIET ENVIRONMENT – As a courtesy to other guests, please maintain a quiet level of conversation in the spa. Additionally, we ask that all guests silence their cell phones during each visit to the spa. Parents of Small Children: Due to the nature of our business and the "spa like" atmosphere we try to maintain, we kindly ask that children not be brought to your appointment. We thank you for your understanding.
- PROVIDER REQUESTS – To ensure your preferred provider, day and time are available, we recommend that you make your next appointment prior to leaving. This is particularly important if you are having a series of treatments over a defined period.
- FULL DISCLOSURE – Aesthetics is not an exact science and how you may respond to a given treatment will vary from person to person. It is virtually impossible to predict results and therefore payments made for services are for treatments to be performed -- not for a specific result. However, we always strive to achieve the absolute best result that we can for you. We believe in full disclosure, which means we strive to ensure that you understand the treatments you receive, and the risks and benefits associated with each of them. With this in mind, please be assured that our team will only recommend treatments and products that will benefit you specifically and which are medically appropriate for you. And if you have any questions at any time, please ask! We will be honest in all our dealings with you.